Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Making a bed for a dollhouse using coasters

These are the coasters I’m using I cut one shorter than the other, one for headboard one for foot board.  I cut two pieces of wood for the railings down the sides that connect the coasters together.  Also two pieces that get glued to the railing that hold up the mattress.

This is a picture of the railings glued on and the boards that hold up the mattress.



These are the pieces that I make mattresses out of.  A piece of cardboard and I glue on a piece of the material you make a pillow out of and then on top of that I wrap around a piece of a mattress cover material.



This is what the mattress looks like when all the pieces are glued on the cardboard.



In this picture you can see the bed with the mattress glued down to the boards that are on the bed that hold up the mattress.  I also added the two earrings one on the headboard and one on the inside of the headboard.  I also glued on two small bows.



Here’s a look at the footboard with the earring on it.




All this bed needs now is a bedspread and pillow and some beads for the legs if you want to add them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment