Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, December 31, 2018

Making a bed for a Dollhouse


I’m using this piece of plastic type material that came from something that was taken apart.  I cut the piece in half and made a size for a headboard and footboard.  I have material which you see in the picture I am also using some of the hard stuffing type material you use for making a square pillows and a piece of cardboard.

I took the cardboard and cut out pieces to glue onto the backs so you can’t see the inside of the back area.


After taking a piece of cardboard that I cut to fit the front areas of the beds footboard and foot board.  I put some of the pillow stuffing which you use to make a pillow cut to the sizes to cover the pieces of cardboard that I cut and glued them on then I covered both pieces with my material.
This is what the backs looked like.
Then I glued the pieces onto the plastic headboard and footboard. The side pieces are two pieces of wood cut for the side railings to hold the bed together, I also cut two more pieces of wood and glued them on the inside of the railings these boards will hold up the mattress.



I then needed a mattress, so I cut a piece of cardboard smaller than I needed so I could add some of the pillow stuff on it and covered it with a mattress cover material.
Here is what the bed looks like.  The only thing I need next is a pillow and blanket.







No comments:

Post a Comment