Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Other ways to use the wood from a frozen castle


I used two pieces off the frozen castle that had windows in these areas for a background in the attic area in a dollhouse. I also put a border on the back wall under the wood from the castle that had a scenery so you would see it through the windows.

In this picture you can see different pieces of the frozen castle that I used in the attic in another dollhouse I did.  The next pictures will show better views of this area.

I also put some white batting material on the ceiling to make it look like the inside of the frozen castle.

In these two pictures you can also see how the wood from the frozen castle was used for the floor, back wall has the window from the castle which I glued right over the attic window.  The piece in the front was cut so it can also be taken off for playtime if needed. You can get some nice decorative windows, walls and flooring from a frozen castle.  This wood is very sturdy.










1 comment:

  1. You and I are on the same wavelength! I love to look at things and decide how they could be repurposed! Thanks for sharing you great ideas!

    ReplyDelete