Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Making a fake stained glass window for a dollhouse

The first thing I do is look for a design that I want in my stained glass window, while sitting at
my table i noticed this flower in the tablecloth and this is what I wanted as the design.  The next thing I do is take the window that goes with the dollhouse or I make a window out of plastic from a cover for a folder, you will see that in the photos. But in this case I had the window.  I then lay the window over the design I want and useva paint pen to trace the pattern.  After doing that if it is still not dark enough I use black paint with a tiny bristle paint brush to go over the design I drew again.  
 

I then take out nailpolish colors and start filling the design like coloring in the lines when coloring a coloring book.  After im finished coloring it in and it dries its ready for installing.  You will see how beautiful this turns out and think of the designs you can make.  I even use this technique for making older looking windows which you can also see in one of the photos.  Have fun use your imagination. Also make sure the nice side faces outward on your house.



   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment