Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

2 different projects, Both made from lamps, One is a plant holder, the other is a solar light fixture.



This is the first project.  You can see the parts I am using for the first project.  On the left is a lamp which I will be taking all the electric out of and pulling it apart.  I will be using some of the pieces of this lamp for the project.  On the right is a glass off of another light fixture.  In the middle is another piece off another light fixture.




After taking the lamp apart.  I decided to add the glass piece on the top, you will see in the next photo what the inside looks like when I put the pieces all together.  This I am going to be using for a plant holder, I will be filling it with dirt and flowers.




This is what the inside top looks like.  It is all put together with the threaded bar which was already in the lamp.  Now on to the second project.




This is the two lamps I will be using for this project.  I will be taking out all the wiring first.  I'm using the threaded bar on the inside of the taller lamp it will hold it all together.



After putting both the pieces together, this is what it looks like.  On the top piece there are holes in it, when I add a solar light to the top of it the light will come through the holes in it.  There is pineapple on the front of this.  This will look nice outside or even in a front window of a home.  I hope you got some ideas from these two projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment