Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A beautiful mosaic color solar light installed into parts of a lamp




You will see in the bottom photo the lamp that I used for this project and in this photo on the left is the light globe I used.  This is what it looked like when I took the lamp apart and picked the pieces I wanted to work with.





After taking the parts off the lamp that I wanted to use this is the design I came out with, all the pieces are put together with a threaded bar and bolts.  I turned the light globe upside down and installed it in the top.




This is what it looked like after I painted it a hammered gold color.





After installing a top off a solar light in the top this is what it looked like when it lights at night.  The solar light I used had a cover of mosaic colors which you can see through the globe.





These are the parts I first started with, I decided not to use the piece that you can see in the middle.




No comments:

Post a Comment