Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Candle Stick solar light fixture, with an older glass globe, great for a power outage.


This is  a solar light I made from a candle stick holder which you can see on the bottom and also a light globe.  The light globe was turned upside down and installed to the top.  I took a piece that I had from one of my other projects and put it on top of the globe, the middle of this piece had a hole which I install the solar light into.  As you know light globes have a large opening on the bottom of the them which I needed the hole smaller to fit the solar light top.  I also added some red beads to give it a nice look.  I spray painted just the one piece that was put on the top.  The candle sticker holder is a green color and the top piece is spray painted black.  This looks beautiful when it lights up at night, and as you can see it makes a beautiful piece during the day.  When you see the older glass light fixture bulbs pick them up they still have a lot of use to them.  Remember when the electric goes out this can be used for light.  During an electrical outage in our neighborhood my lawn was the only light in the area.  At night these different lights look beautiful and they are all one of a kind.  Remember they also made solar lights that change colors, any solar light top can be used.



No comments:

Post a Comment