Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lighthouse looking solar light made from an old lamp and a candle holder, gotta see this!


This is what I'm starting out with.  An old brass lamp and a candle holder on the right.  




This was an easy project.  All I did was take the top off the lamp so the long bar was out the top of the lamp.  On to the bar I installed the candle holder.  I had to drill a hole in the bottom  of the candle holder so I could put the bar through it and added a nut to put it all together.  I then added a solar light on top.  This lights up at night it looks great.  When you see this it looks like it was always together same color everything.  Use your imagination there are alot of things you can make into a solar light for outside or for in the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment