Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, April 28, 2014

Antique coffee maker and an older outside lamp fixture which I will turn into a beautiful solar holder, also a figure from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.


These are the two items I started this project with.  On the left is the older outdoor light fixture, on the right is an antique coffee maker with a marble base.  The first thing I did was take the coffee maker apart, I'm using the loop part and marble base for this project.



The first thing I did was drill four holes in the edge on the top of the light fixture and installed some chain which was from one of my other projects I took apart.  If you look on the marble base you will see I installed a round decorative mirror with the figure from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.  On the very top of the lamp fixture you will see the top of a solar light that I used.  At night the lamp lights up and the light also comes down over the figure on the bottom.



This is a closer look of the top.



This is a closer look of the bottom.  This gives you an idea what you can do with an old rusted out coffee pot.  The coffee pot I will be using for another project.  Keep you eyes open on my blogs you will see the coffee pot show up.



No comments:

Post a Comment