Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Older lamp turned into a solar light



This is the lamp I started out with, it was very dirty.  This lamp I bought at a garage sale.




You can see in this photo how dirty the lamp was when I got it.  The first thing I did was take it apart and wash up the glass and painted the other parts with exterior paint.  I took out all the electric in this lamp also.




In this photo all the way to the right is the older lamp once I painted it and cleaned the parts I put it back together.  I also added on the top a piece from another light turned upside down and a solar light was installed on the top.  You can't make it out to well but I painted it blue on the parts that were not glass.  Also in the picture are two other projects that are now solar lights.  These lights make great lights for a porch for a nice lighting for at night.  Best of all no electric!



No comments:

Post a Comment