Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, July 30, 2015

A guitar, amp and stand for the guitar made with beads, box, dowels anda spatula


This is the spatulas that I bought from the dollar store, I'm using one to make the guitar.



The first thing I did was get a picture off the Internet of an electric guitar so I had a template.



I drew an outline of the guitar on the spatula.



This is what spatula looks like after you cut it out to look like the guitar.



I wanted a red one so here it is after spraying it.  I also added some silver beads for the knobs for the strings.



In this picture you will see the guitar which I added some beads on the right side of it to look like knobs.  I also painted strings and painted a design on the guitar.  I went on the Internet and looked up electric guitars to get an idea of things to put on it.  I also took a piece of plastic coated wire and painted it black for the wire part.  The amp is made up of a wooden box, beads and paint.  The handle on top is a piece of black cardboard from a package which I crumbled up a little to look like a handle for the top of the amp, I used pieces off earrings to put on both sides of the handle. The stand is made of dowels and plastic.  







1 comment:

  1. Hello, from the Oregon Coast.

    Your guitar is one of the most impressive converts I have seen in my entire life! Where did you come up with such an idea? I am always on the look out for things to convert or hack and my success rate isn't to high, I can make a awesome chocolate Carmel corn though. LOL. Your an amazing artist. I am really enjoying reading your entire blog. Thank you for taking the time to share with the world. I am going to the dollar tree today and getting me some spatulas. Take care. Staciy

    ReplyDelete