Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, July 24, 2015

A stove/sink for your dollhouse to make yourself


This is a sink/stove I made for a dollhouse.  This is made from a rectangle box that has a sliding door on it, I bought this box at AC Moore.  This box makes a great base to start your appliance.  First I took off the sliding door and made the opening the top.  The sink and stove top used to be items in a Barbie house.  At garage sales people sell odds and ends from different plastic dollhouses that were out off the Barbie dollhouses etc.  in the left side of the box I cut the sink down so it would fit into the top of the box, I painted the sink silver to look like a stainless steel sink.  On the right side I glued the top of a toy stove piece that I bought from a garage sale.  I painted the stove top black, it use to be pink.  I also painted the burners silver.  In the middle I cut a piece from the sliding wood piece that I took out of the box for a counter top.  I glued on a piece of scrapbook paper that looked like tiles.  On the back of the stove top area I cut another piece of the wood to be a backboard and glued on scrap booking paper again.  I also added a shelf made from square shape dowel and a piece of flat wood.  For the oven window I added a piece of hard plastic that had ripples in it.  I also a silver frame around it.  I painted the wood box in the area of the whole stove black. The handle for the cabinets and stove is made from a silver stick from a children's toy from the dollar store.  It used to be a silver wand with a star on top.  I also used different sizes of wood to define the cabinets and countertop.  You can see a pie on the countertop which I made in another of my blogs. Also you will see a pot on the stove which was another blog I did.  The faucet a handles are beads and pieces of plastic that look like a faucet.




No comments:

Post a Comment