Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Making a table and umbrella set for your doll house



This is one of the items you will need for the table part.  This is the bottom of a plastic container from having a salad from a fast food place.



You also need a plastic table cloth, I bought it at the dollar store.



I bought this from the dollar store.




I cut out a circle from the table cloth larger than the plastic circle piece.  This is going to be the table cloth.  It needs a hole punched in the middle to put the umbrella pole through.



This is the plastic circle which I put a hole in the middle.



In this picture I glued to plastic table cloth to the top of the plastic circle.  





First I took a milk cap and put it on the umbrella pole, then I slid on the circle piece.  Next is another milk cap, this holds the table into place on the pole.  The white piece gets put on the bottom which is the base.  Next picture you will see the table umbrella on top of the doll house.



This is what it looks like. The black fence to the left is made from a container which you purchase three tomatoes in.  I used the sides and bottom separated.










No comments:

Post a Comment