Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Another dollhouse




This is the bathroom area in the dollhouse I'm working on.  The floor is made from a bamboo placemat I purchased from the dollar store.  I painted the walls green and put in wainscoting.  The wainscoting is made from Popsicle sticks.



This is the front entrance way.  I also used bamboo for the floor.  I made the railing from fork toothpicks and wood pieces for tops and bottoms.  The shutters are made from Popsicle sticks. The lights on the poles are pieces from earrings.



In this picture you can see a hanging planter and a stand up planter I made for this house.




This is the other side of the porch area.



In this picture you can see window boxes I made for the top windows and a sign which has a bird on top of it.  I will be posting different items I make for this house as I do them.





No comments:

Post a Comment