Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2 elegant looking chairs made for a dollhouse, made of Popsicle sticks


I started by cutting three pieces of Popsicle sticks for the size I wanted the seat to be.





I cut two pieces of Popsicle sticks to hold the three pieces together





I then cut four pieces of the sticks for the size of the back of the chair.




This is the back which I also added two pieces of sticks to hold it together.




I then covered both the back and the seat with felt.




This is what the back looked like.  I then cut two pieces of plastic from a red shampoo bottle the size of the backs of the pieces to cover the back openings.




I used decorative Popsicle sticks for trim on the back of the chair, also the front area of the chair. The circle is made of a cork material I cut it in half.  I used half of the circle for on top of the back of the chair.  I also used a decorative circle which I cut some pieces off of and glued it on the half of the circle.





In this photo is what the chair looks like before and after paint. The legs are plastic pawn pieces out of a cheap game from the dollar store.  I glued the back and seat together.  For braces I used Popsicle sticks.  The arm rests are made from Popsicle sticks and small dowels.












No comments:

Post a Comment