Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Making a bed for your dollhouse,using dyer lint and dryer sheets.


These are some of the items I'm using for this doll bed.a bottom of a small wooden box, lint, dryer sheet, a piece of cardboard the size of the bottom of the box, and a decorative piece.  I also used some blue material.





As you can see in this photo the first thing I did was take the piece of cardboard put the lint on it and glued the dryer sheet around it and attached it to the back of the cardboard.





This is what the back looked like.




I then added some material to cover the mattress cover, so it looks like a fitted sheet.







This is what the back looked like.





I then glue the cardboard onto the small wooden box.





I then took a cork and cut it to the size I needed for the legs of the bed.





I attached them to the other side.






I'm showing you in this picture why I only needed two legs for this bed.  The top of the bed will be glued to the little shelf on this piece.




I then glued the bed frame to the ledge area.



This is another view.




I then made a blanket for the bed from a piece of the blue material and glued on trim.





I also made a pillow out of the same material.  I hot glued two sides and stuffed the pillow with lint then I glued down the open edge.  I then glued on trim around both sides.






Here is the finished bed.

























1 comment: