Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, January 14, 2016

A bed made from a small wooden box



These are some of the pieces I will be using.  A small wooden box that has hinges on it, a piece of wood which is a piece from something I took apart for another project. I also am using a piece from a broken pin.  Also a wooden coaster.






The first I did was take the hinges off the box, I'm using the bottom piece of the box.  I turned the piece over so the flat part is on top. I then attached the one piece of wood to make a headboard.  Next I'm going to cut a wooden coaster to make a footboard.



Here's the wooden coaster after I cut it, I am taking off the pin that's on the top.





I then added the coaster to the bottom.





I made a mattress from a piece of batting which I glued some material on it.  I then hot glued it to the top of the bed area.





I painted the bed a pink color and then hot glued on the mattress.





I am using one of the domino pictures for the headboard area.





Here's the bed after adding a little decorative painting and you can also see the domino picture on it and also the pin on the footboard.





I made a blanket out of a piece of red felt. I hope this gives you some ideas of how to make a bed out of a box, use items that you have, personalize it!




















No comments:

Post a Comment