Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A table for a dollhouse




First I used a piece that was from a dollhouse kit, once you punch out the wooden pieces for a dollhouse keep the scrap wood.  The scrap wood can be used for making items for your dollhouse.  I also cut a piece of wood the size that I wanted the table to be.




I used Popsicle sticks for this part.  In the photo you can see the Popsicle sticks that I cut down to fit in different areas on the table top.  On the two sides I cut 2 pieces of sticks glued to each other for just the two sides.






I cut two pieces off the scrap wood for the long sides of the top of the table.  On the two short sides I cut Popsicle sticks for the trim.




This is one of the sides with the Popsicle sticks.




I used long square matches for the legs.  I cut them to the size I needed.




This is the underside of the table.  I hot glued the legs into the corners.





At this point this is what the table looked like.




I used this ribbon for decorating the table.




This is the top of the table.  I also printed out a picture and mod podged it to the top.  I cut pieces off the trim and put it around the top. I painted the table first before adding the detail work.












No comments:

Post a Comment