Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Solar powered TV set for a dollhouse



I used a drawer from a broken jewelry box for the tv cabinet.  I also used wide Popsicle sticks





First thing I did was add Popsicle sticks to the opening to make a size for a tv screen.  I also wanted a wide enough spot on the bottom for a speaker and knobs for the tv.  I took off the jewelry knob off the draw also.





This is another view of the tv cabinet.



In this picture I cut a little piece of wood and covered the hole on top and also made rabbit ears for the top out of square match sticks.  With the hole in the front I printed out a picture of Peter Pan and glued it to the front.  I then put Popsicle sticks around the picture to frame the picture.  On the bottom I took a piece of rubberized mat and made a speaker.  I also used 4 beads for the tv knobs.






I then drilled a hole in the back of the tv for a solar light.




This is the solar light, I'm using the top.







After installing the solar light this is what it looks like a tv.




This is the back.



This is what it looks like inside the dollhouse.











No comments:

Post a Comment