Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, January 23, 2016

A multi color table and chair set for dollhouse




This is a chair that was made with Popsicle sticks, no color. There were pieces of matchsticks that were used for the chair legs.






The first thing I did was cut two pieces of wide Popsicle sticks for the seat of the chair.  Two for each chair.  I also cut 4 pieces off of a large matchstick for the sizes I needed for the legs.






I then cut colored Popsicle sticks, four for each chair for the back of chair.










I then took the seats and covered them with red felt.





I attached a Popsicle stick in the back of the chairs, this is so I have a back to glue the backs onto.




I then glued the backs of the chairs onto the seats.  I also added the match sticks on for the legs.






I then added a brace across the sides and from one side to the next.




I put yellow Popsicle sticks across the top of chair and also a small piece from a skewer across the area where the seat meets the back. I also added lace around the seat.





These are the colored Popsicle sticks I'm using for the table top.





First I glued one Popsicle stick on each side, connecting all of them together.





I also added one down the center.




I also added narrower Popsicle sticks around the outside area of the table top for trimming.





This is another view.





I am using these four clothes pins for the legs of the table.  I need to cut them down.




This is what they looked like cut down.




I then glued them on the table.



This is another view of the table.





Here is the table set all together.


























No comments:

Post a Comment