Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Perfume bottles, tray for dollhouse




These are the beads I'm putting together to make a perfume bottle.  I took one of the silver circles and glued it to the bottom of the green bead then I glued another circle on top of the green bead.  I then glued the clear bead that you see on the bottom on top of the circle and then the little gold bead on top.




I'm also putting these pieces together to make a taller perfume bottle.  I took a piece of plastic that came from a container.  As you can see in the photo I traced the circle off the bottom of the plastic piece on the right.  The piece on the right came from a pump insides.  After cutting the circle out I used antibacterial stuff to get off the black mark.  I then glued it to the bottom of the larger piece.  Then I took the red bead and glued it to the top and then glued a small bead on top of that.





My son in law used all his razor blades this was the holder for them, I painted it with gold nail polish.  I painted the inside with silver nail polish.  This I'm using for a perfume tray.





This is what they look like all together.  I cut a piece from a pink mat for the placemat.






1 comment:

  1. since each one of our products is heavily tested to provide the utmost quality, you will never have to worry about any major problems to begin with. mist spray bottles wholesale

    ReplyDelete