Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, February 5, 2016

A bible that the priest uses in church minature size



This is what I will be using to make the bible. A match box, it's size is approximately 2 inches by 1 1/4 inches.





I am covering the match box with this material.  The only area I won't cover is the areas you see the pages.





This is the front of the box.





This is the spine area.




I printed out pictures off the internet of the cover which I will glue on the front.





In this picture you can see the front, I also put small rhinestones in the corners.





The clear rhinestones in this picture is what I used.





I'm taking different parts off this red velvet trim to decorate the bible.




I added some trim in the back on one side.  I also cut a thin strip of red velvet for the page marker.



I also added a piece of the gold design off the trim to the top of the marker.









A closeup of the back





I painted the areas where the pages would be seen with gold paint. You could also make this a minature family album for a dollhouse.  Just change the picture on the front to a family picture.













No comments:

Post a Comment