Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, February 4, 2016

A tabernacle made out of a prescription bottle


These are the items that will be used for making the main part of the tabernacle.  The plastic bottle on the left is a plastic paint bottle.  I need to cut a piece out of this bottle to be a door for the door opening.  The first thing is to cut a rectangle door opening out of the prescription bottle.





In this picture you can see the opening that is cut out of the prescription bottle, the plastic piece cut out of the paint bottle can be seen inside the prescription bottle.  There is a groove in the cap that will hold the plastic piece and let it slide back and forth.





I am also using cork material circles.




I also used the large Gatorade bottle caps.





I also used a bell for this.




This is the spray paint I used for all of the pieces.




In this picture you can see I first put the cork circle on the bottom and glued the Gatorade cap on top of it.  I then glued on the prescription bottle and glued a bell to the top.  The next picture you will see the finished tabernacle with a cross glued to the top.



Here's what they look like, I hope this gives you some ideas.










No comments:

Post a Comment