Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

This is what the front of the dollhouse looks like right now


In this picture I turned the lights down in the house to show you what the windows look like lit up with solar lights.  The solar lights weren't all the way charged.  




You can see what it looks like in this picture.  I made the rock foundation out of wood glue mixed with paper towels that I ripped up. I then put the mixture on the house. I painted it two shades of gray and put white paint on it shaped like a rock.  In the corners I made the stone look using foam board cut into small and longer pieces and glued then on and painted it with two shades of gray.  I painted thin white lines in between each stone to make them stand out better.


No comments:

Post a Comment