Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, February 7, 2016

A minature holy water font


This is the item I'm using for the font




This is what I'm using for the back of the font.





I took the blue piece apart by taking the pin out which gives you two pieces.  I'm using one of the pieces.  I cut some of the plastic off the water holding piece so it would sit flat on the back piece.  If you look on the blue piece there is a hole in the middle, once the other piece is added the pin will get put in again.





This is the two pieces together.  I put a dab of hot glue over both holes so the pin can not move. I also put a line of hot glue in the area where the water piece touches the backboard.




I spray painted it gold and put a cross sticker on it.  Now it's ready for hanging in a minature church.






No comments:

Post a Comment