Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, February 18, 2016

How to make a tin ceiling for your dollhouse


The first thing you need to do is make a template of the ceiling out of paper, using the template cut that shape out of cardboard.  You will also need cat and dog food can tops.  You need to cut the tops into square pieces, all need to be cut the same way.





After cutting them up you need to paint them the color you want, I colored these a copper color.




I used a bamboo table placemat for spacers between the tiles.





I painted the cardboard the same color as the tiles.  I also added a border around it with the bamboo wood.





In this picture you can see how I put it all together.




This is what the ceiling looks like after I glued the cardboard to the ceiling.  The next step I'm doing is the steps.















No comments:

Post a Comment