Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, February 4, 2016

A minature altar made out of large dominos



These are the dominos I glue together in groups of two.  I put my glasses next to them to give you an idea how big they are.




The first thing I did was cut a piece of material for a table cloth that drapes over top.  I painted the dominos white.



This is the table cloth.





I also used pieces of gold ribbon to go on top of the table as you will see in the photo.




In this photo you will see the gold ribbon.




In this picture you can see the front.  I used a match stick for the trim work, and also for the cross.  I have two small pieces of ribbon in the front area and two pieces off an item I bought at the dollar store.





This is a part of a cheap crown which I bought at the dollar store.




Another view of the altar.










No comments:

Post a Comment