Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A minature sanctuary lamp made out of a st. Patrick's day hat and water cap etc.


Here's the st. Patrick's day hat I started off with, it used to have stick on it which I took off.



I also took one of these push pins and hot glued it to the hat.




This is how it looked before I spray painted it gold.




Here's what it looks like after spray painting it.




Next I took one of these toys and cut off the stick.  I'm using just the cup part.




This is the part I'm using for the lamp part.





I took this red foil paper and glued it on the cap.





Another view of the cap.





I then took a cap off a water bottle and spray painted it gold and hot glued it to the red foiled piece.





I then hot glued the red foiled cap onto the hat piece.  I added some red beads and a paper clip to be able to hang it up.











No comments:

Post a Comment