Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I made some stained glass looking Windows for the dollhouse today



I worked on putting stained glass looking Windows in the front of this house.





This is the round window I'm working on first.




This is the top of a Pringles potato chip can.  I used two of these, I cut two circles that would fit in the circle window.





This is a cheap wooden ornament that you get cheap in the craft stores around the holidays.





I cut a circle from the ornament that would fit in the window.





I then took both of the plastic circles from the Pringles can and used colored markers to make it look like stained glass.  I am putting one on the front of the ornament and also gluing one on the back of the ornament.  First I painted the ornament gold before gluing on the plastics.




I glued in the circle into the window area.




At this point this is what the window looked like on the outside.





This is a plastic top off a canister of chips I bought in the store.  I cut two of these plastics, one for around the front area of the house that will go around the window for trim and one for trim around the window for the inside.



These are the two plastics which I cut, and spray painted them gold.  One has a larger circle than the other because of how the window is.





This is the inside view of the window, with the plastic around it.



This is the outside of the window with the plastic around it.  Look at the next blog it's about the four stained glass windows in front of the house.




















No comments:

Post a Comment