Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, January 21, 2019

Making a couch for a dollhouse


The first thing I did was cut this box in half.


This is one of the pieces I will be making the couch out of.


I paint the couch with my fingers with dark brown paint.


I then take cardboard and cut the pieces that I need for the couch, you can see them in the photo.



I then cut pieces of quilt batting and hot glue the pieces onto the cardboard.



I then cover all the pieces with felt or you can use any type of material you want to.


I hot glued the back piece on, then the cushions and then the side pieces.


I then hot glue a piece of lace around the bottom as a skirt.


I also glue on another piece of lace over the back of the couch. I then added legs to the couch, I had used four dice and painted them gold.  Just use your imagination and it will soar!





No comments:

Post a Comment