Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Putting a wooden floor on a porch for a dollhouse


 I use popsicle sticks for my dollhouse wooden floors, for cutting the popsicle sticks I use Midwest products Easy Cutter which cuts angles also. I start in the corner so I can make a design in the corner area.

This is what the corner looks like after I make all the cut pieces for the design.


This shows you what the front of the dollhouse looks like with popsicle sticks.


This is another view of the floor.


After staining the popsicle sticks using easy wax early American color, this is what the wood looks like.


Another view of the floor.



Also another view.  Popsicle sticks save you money on flooring and with the wood cutter it’s very easy to cut them.


This is what the Easy Cutter looks like.


This is the stain I used.


Items used to create the wooden floors:








*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment