Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

How to make a refrigerator for a dollhouse


I used a wooden box for the refrigerator. You can usually find these at craft stores, or online.


This box I got in the craft store it opens a closes great for a refrigerator.


The first thing I did was paint the box the color I wanted the refrigerator to be, which was red.  I then downloaded pictures of the inside of a refrigerator and the outside of a red refrigerator.  I then mod podged the pictures on the areas that they were needed.


This is what the inside looks like. I painted the inside white.  I also added some shelves which were white wooden blinds that I cut up and glued to the inside.  I then added a couple grocery items.  Use your imagination and it will soar!




No comments:

Post a Comment