Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, January 18, 2019

Making an Aladdin themed room for a dollhouse


 This is the Aladdin themed room, as you can see you can take a small area in an attic space in your dollhouse and turn your imagination into something unique for a child to love.
 For the inside area of the triangle on the wall where the window is, I used a paper napkin that had a design on it.  If you have decorative paper napkins you can use mod podge to put them on the walls.  I chose this design, it’s easier to match up and make everything look the way it does.  The area is a strange shape to work with. The wallpaper I chose is the pink one you see on the left in the picture, which I use tacky glue to glue it onto the walls.
 You can download all types of designs from the internet, I thought I'd use this one...
 I wanted to put in a long bench under the window area, so I measured the space and cut two different pieces of wood, one for the base and one for the top of the bench.  I glued them both together and added a piece of gold paper trim that you see in the picture to the front of the bench. I then added some half round glass jewels to the front.
 This is the wood with the gold trim on it.  >>-------->
 In this picture I am showing you pieces off a plastic dollhouse that I took apart. The mirror, the poles, the little jewel jar looking thing, the two blue cloud looking items. I put Aladdin in one and Jasmin in the other.  I also put red velvet material on the seat area under the window.
In this picture you can see spherical styrofoam purple balls at the bases of the columns. I also added a little flower arrangement. Just use your imagination, and it will soar!





















Materials List:
  1. Tacky Glue
  2. Mod Podge
  3. Scrap Wood (For the Window Seat)
  4. Gold Paper Trim
  5. Half Round Glass Jewels
  6. Velvet (Like) Material
  7. Printer w/paper
  8. Scissors
  9. Decorative Paper Napkins


* As an Amazon Associate I earn on qualifying purchases (if you purchase directly from link).

No comments:

Post a Comment