Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Making a faucet, dish sprayer and handles for a sink for your dollhouse







 In this picture you can see the fasteners that I used to make the handles for the sink.
 This is the top of the sink that I’m going to put the faucet on, sprayer and handles.  This piece is made of black foam board. Easily found at an office supply store or craft store.
 I cut off most of the stems off the paper fasteners (Otherwise the flat bit would be too long and would punch through the other side of the foam board).  Then I took my razor knife and put two slits in the top and put a drop of hot glue in the slit and pushed in the fasteners.
 This is what you are going to need for the faucet, a small screw and a piece of wood square shaped.
 In this picture you can see that the little screw has been put into the piece of wood towards one end.

 You need to cut down the two corners of the front of the wood to round off the front of the faucet.  Also, cut a piece off the wood and glue it to the other end underneath to give the faucet height.
 In this picture you can see the faucet piece glued onto the foam board.
 Now for a dish sprayer I used headphone earpieces, which you can purchase at the dollar store.  I cut the wire off and leave just a little piece of the wire so I can glue this into a hole that I make in the foam board with a push pin.
 In this picture you can see the hole I made in the foam board and the push pin I used I wiggled it around to make the right sized hole.
 In this picture you can see the dish sprayer glued on the foam board.
I then used nail polish and painted the handles, faucet and sprayer all the same color. I also painted a ring around the sink.  The next blog I will be showing you the kitchen cabinet that this is on.  Then I will show the finishing things for the whole piece.  Check out the other entries blogs to see how to make a stove, sink base and dishwasher one piece unit.














*As an Amazon Associate I earn on qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment