Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Making a miniature bathtub out of a soap holder

In this picture you will see the rectangle shape soap holder piece which soap came in for Christmas.  I added four beads to the bottom but before I did that I spray painted the bathtub with white paint.  I hand painted a design with copper paint. I cut a piece of thin wood for a flat area on the tub so I could add handles which are two beads and a faucet which is made from a miniature clothes pin.  The drain is a snap that you use on clothes.
This is another view of the tub.  The circles on the inside are the color of the beads that were glued to the bottom of the tub.  You can’t see this in the photo but I took the hot glue gun and squeezed out some glue on the faucet and let the glue drip down while I blew on it to cool before it made it down to the tub.  It turned out looking like running water.


No comments:

Post a Comment