Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Making porch posts using scrabble pieces

These are the pieces yo will need to make the porch posts.  First of all the plastic pieces that are in the plastic jar are scrabble pieces.  The wooden pieces in this picture are from a clothing drying rack that was taken apart.  I keep all different types of items that I get from taking things apart.


In this picture is what the wood looks like now that I cut them down to the sizes I needed them.

Now I am taking and making the bases of the poles I am using three for each pole.  I am gluing three of them together with *E6000.

In this picture is the three scrabble pieces glued together and the poles glued to the tops of the scrabble pieces.
In this picture I spray painted the pieces with spray paint the color I wanted them.

This is a close up of the bottom of the pole to show what a nice effect the scrabble pieces make.

I hope this gave you a good idea of how to use scrabble pieces that you would have thrown out because some were missing or to reuse the wood from an item that was broken.  Use your imagination and you can make anything!



*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases



1 comment: