Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, August 23, 2013

A Lisa Doll house which was refurbished. Doll house was from the 70's


 This is what the dollhouse looked like when I got it.  This doll house was made in the 1970's but it could use an uplift.  This house is made of two pieces the top and the bottom which come apart.




I painted all the trim work on this dollhouse black and also put wood lap siding on the whole house made from popsicle sticks.  The back of this doll house is just a flat wall.  the side I will show you in the next picture.  



you can see the wood lap siding made from popsicle sticks and also I made windows for this house it didn't have any windows installed when I got it.  I painted yellow around the windows to make them stand out better.  I also added roof shingles which I made from cardboard like I did with my other doll house blogs.  I painted the roof black.  I just added some dolls and accessories to the inside.  Even older doll houses can be made a little better.



No comments:

Post a Comment