Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, August 12, 2013

Just plain elegant solar light project

 
 
I have two of these lamps which I will be using both for this project.  I'm taking out all the electrical parts.
 
 
 

I'm using these light globes for the tops.



I will also be using these two pieces which came off of another lamp I used a while ago.  I had to make the holes in the center larger so I could use them.



After taking out all the electrical parts I put a finial on the top to hold the piece together.



This is what the finished piece looks like.  After putting on the finial on the tops I slipped over the piece that I had to enlarge the hole in the center, I hot glued it to the tops.  On top of that I hot glued the lamp globes.  Then I added some fake pearls.  




I installed a solar light on top.



This is a close up of the top.  I hope this gave you some ideas of what you can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment