Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

India looking solar light project with a little duck inside

 
this is the lamp I will be using for this project
 
 

This was a candle holder for the outside which I will be using. I am going to spray paint it a beautiful gold color.



I will also be using this piece off a lamp.



this is another piece off another lamp, this lamp I used for one of my other projects that was listed already.



This is what the project looks like before I added some prisms to it.  First of all on the left side I installed the candle holder.  Also on the right side I installed another candle holder which you will see in the following pictures.    You will see better views in the following pictures.




This is a close up of the candle holder which was installed on top of the lamp and also I installed the red piece off another lamp inside the candle holder and a duck on top of that.




this is the area located under the candle holder.





This is the bottom of the lamp, as you already probably noticed I spray painted the pieces a beautiful gold color so they would all match.






In this picture you will see that I painted different areas of the lamp with a beautiful red color so it would stand out better.  This lamp has beautiful details that I wanted to stand out.



At first I had this solar light top on but it's to big so I changed it you will see it in the pictures to follow.



You can see the solar light I installed over top of the candle holder.



This is the middle of this lamp which you can see the red detailing.



This is what the bottom looked like.




Of course I had to add some prisms to make it look nice.



This is the one candle holder I used on the right side of this lamp.  I had to drill a hole in it's base so I could install it on the top.


 
In this picture you can see where I installed the red decorative piece.
 
 

In this picture you can see the solar light I picked.  I hope this project gave you some ideas.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment