Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adorable little angel baby girl icing her gingerbread man, wagon wheel turned into something unique. Solar lights.

 
This is an old lantern candle holder I will be using for this project.
 
 

I will also be using this old wagon wheel hanging light for this project.



I will be using this lamp for this project.



If  you look at this picture on the bottom is the lamp photographed above, I added an extra piece from an old lamp on top of that.  Then on top is the wagon wheel.  I painted the whole thing gold with red.



In this picture you can see the old wagon wheel, I took off some pieces as you can see.  I also added on the top of it a piece from an old light.



In this picture you can see the inside of the old candle holder lantern which I installed a little angel baby girl decorating her gingerbread man.  I took the glass out of the candle holder.



This is another view of the inside of the lantern.  I also put a decorative mirror under her.



In this picture you can see I installed the old candle lantern on top and a solar light on the very top.  I put some covers over the areas where the light bulbs used to go.  If you look you will see the solar light tops.





This is another view of this project.
 


This is what the finished project looks like.  I also added some decorative tiles on top you can see it in the front area.



In this picture you can see the tiles better, they are gold.  I spray painted the tiles.  I love this one, the little angel baby girl is so adorable icing her gingerbread man.  I hope this gave you some ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment