Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sponge Bob Square pants turned into a solar fixture.

 
 
 
I will be using this sponge bob square pants candy machine for this project.
 
 
 



I will be using this piece off of a base of a lamp.




After taking the candy machine apart here is sponge bob.




I attached the sponge bob candy machine to the top of the lamp part.  I also attached sponge Bob to the top.




I hot glued to the top clear globe over top of sponge bob, now he is inside the candy machine not on top of it.




This is another picture of the item.  I spray painted the whole thing blue as you will see in the photos below.




After I spray painted the whole thing blue I added some decorations.  I added shells, pieces of shells, rope ribbon around the top and bottom.  I also added a star in the area where the money use to go in.  I also added the top of a solar light.  The inside lights up at night.



This is a close up of the bottom.



This is a close up of the top area.  I hope this gave you some ideas about a candy machine.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment