Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, August 5, 2013

The lady in red in all her glory with solar

 
 
 
This is a stand up lamp I will be using for this project.  I'm taking it apart and using some of it.
 

I will also be using this candy machine.



This is a band from an old lamp that I'm using, I will be cutting this into the size that I need to go around the top.



If you look at this picture you will see the lamp part on the bottom I'm using off of it.  You will also see on the top portion the candy machine.




I will be using this little column for this project.



I will also be using this marble decorative item.



I'm also using this piece which has prisms hanging from it.



These are the red beads I will be using.



These are two small pieces that I will be using which came from two different lamps.



This is the woman in red in all her glory that I'm using for this project.



This is another band off a lamp that I will be using.  I am cutting this one down to size also for the top of this project.



In this picture is one of the lamp bands that I installed on top of the candy machine.



It was hard to get a good picture of this but I'm going to try to describe it.   First of all I sprayed the inside a beautiful gold color inside the candy machine.  Inside the bottom of the candy machine I put in the marble decorative piece and added some marbles in it and some decorative glass pieces to make it look like water.  In the middle of the marble piece I installed the column that I showed you earlier and on top of the column is the glass prism piece and on top of that is the two small pieces I showed you for the top.  I then added some fake flowers on the top area.  Next to the marble piece I installed the lady in red she is looking into what I want to call the water fountain.



this is looking down into the marble decorative item.  You can see the marbles and glass pieces.


this is another view of the same area.  Oh I almost forgot I also added some white birds with the flower around the marble piece. 



I know it's hard to see this item, but it looks beautiful.  The lady in red is looking into the fountain.



I had to cover up some areas on the side of the candy machine so I covered them over with fake pearls and fake jewelry.



In the area where the candy came out I added fake pearls which looked like their coming out and a pretty jewel.



 
This is the back view of the top of this item.  You can see I added a top piece from an old lamp and the top of a solar light.



This is another view of this item.  You can see the two different bands that were installed on top.



This is what the bottom of this item looks like.



This is the middle of this item.  I hope this gave you some more ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment