Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, August 2, 2013

A small bubble gum machine turned into a beautiful solar light holder for a little girl.

 
 
I will be taking this bubble gum machine apart and turning it into something different.
 
 
 
 
 
These are two pieces from two different light fixtures.  The one on the left side I will be turning upside down and it will be installed inside the bubble gum machine for a base.  The other one on the right I will be painting red and installing it as a cap on the top, the small hole in the middle is where the solar light fits through.
 


I will be putting this little mouse which is in bed in the area of the bubble gum machine where the gum comes out.


 
 
In this picture I turned the one light fixture upside down  and installed it inside the bubble gum machine.  In the middle I hot glued one of the decorative mirrors I like using and around that I glued on red marble type decorations.
 
 
 
This is the solar light I'm using, I just need the top portion.
 


This is the figurine I will be putting into the bubble gum machine on top of the mirror.



 

 
This is what the mouse looks like in the area where the gum use to come out. 




I installed a rabbit in a roller skate in the area where the money goes into.





The bunny is looking up at the little girl in the bubble gum machine.



The other light fixture piece I painted red and hot glued it to the top of the bubble gum machine.




This is what the finished project looks like.  





This is a close up of the top portion.

This is a close up of the mouse on the bottom.


 


this is another view of this project.



This is what it looks like lit up, you really can't see the full effect the solar light has on it.  It looks beautiful at night.  This would be a great night light for a child's room.  I hope you got some ideas about the small bubble gum machines.



No comments:

Post a Comment