Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Flower looking solar light made from candlestick and old light fixtures

 
 
These are the two candle stick holders I will be using for this project.
 
 
 

I will also be using two of these light fixture parts for this project.




I will also be using two of these lamp parts.  I used the lamp that these parts came from in one of my other blogs.  This came from a pineapple looking lamp.



I will also be using two of these light globes.





I will try to explain how I made these.  First of all I took the candle holder apart.  once I had the bar stripped I added pieces of the candle stick and if you look on the bottom you will see the pineapple looking parts then I added some more of the candlestick.  On top under the glass globe I added the light fixture pieces.  I painted the base red and added green and gold.  I then added fake pearls to the top and painted in the flower detail on the glass globes.  All I need to do now is add the top of a solar light.  




This is a close up of the top of this project.




This is a close up of the flower I did red detailing on.  This piece turned out looking like a flower, it would look great in any garden or in a front window.  I hope you got some ideas from this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment