Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rugs are in the doll house!

 
 
The rugs are in!  This is a view of the inside.
 
 
 



This is one of the bedrooms in this home.  You can see the window in the front which I will be turning into a stained glass window in the future.




This is the parlour area which I installed a gray rug.




This is the kitchen area which I installed contact paper which looks like a wood floor.



This is the dining room  area located next to the kitchen which I decided to install a beige color rug.  I thought it would look nice in the dining room.





This is the bathroom area located just above the dining room area.  I thought a rug would look nice in the bathroom.  I use carpet squares for my doll houses.



In this picture you can see the kitchen below and bedroom above.  Next I will be installing wallpaper on the walls.  So many choices, this is the fun part.  Remember you can use contact paper for flooring in a doll house.



No comments:

Post a Comment