Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Heavenly cherub in an old light globe with a solar light and PVC pipe.

 
 
This is the light fixture I will be using, I'm taking out all the items in the middle of it and also all the electric.
 
 

This is a piece off another light fixture which I will be using.  This piece gets installed on top and in the middle after taking out the chain and other item there is a hole which the solar light fits right into.



I'm also using these two pieces.  These two pieces will be installed on top of the cherub in the area where a candle once was.  The red glass fits right over top of the bell looking piece.  I hot glued them together.



This is a statue of a cherub which holds a candle on the top.  I will be installing this inside the glass globe.



This is the PVC pipe I'm using, I always make it a length that I can put into the ground to hold the piece securely.



this is a piece off another fixture.



I'm also using this piece which is off a lamp.  I first put this piece into the PVC pipe I hot glued it in on the sides.  Then I installed the light fixture piece which is  mentioned above this picture.



I use a threaded bar to put all the pieces together.  On the inside is the cherub and on top of it and I already mentioned the two pieces that were installed on top of the candle area above.



this is another view of the inside.



It was hard getting a good picture of this project, it looks beautiful in person.  But due to the glass around it light kept reflecting back.



This is another view of this project.  I also installed a piece of a light fixture on top which the solar light top fits right down into.  At night this piece lights up red, green and blue.



This is another view of the inside.




This is another view.  This piece looks beautiful at night and during the day,  having the PVC pipe installed under it makes it easy to put it into your yard.  I also added some fake ivy and fake flowers.  Having this outside on a PVC and a solar light installed you can have a nice big light in the front of your home without electric.


 

This is what I did with this project. As you can see I put it in a very large pot, this can be put right outside your door of your home as long as you put the solar light in the sunlight during the day.  This would look beautiful in front of an entrance way.  
 
 

I also added some petunias to the pot.



This is a view of the top area.



This is the finished project, I hope this gave you some ideas of what you can do.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment