Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Manatees under glass with solar light installed. Beautiful!!

 
 
This is a light fixture I will be using for this project.
 
 
 
 

I will also be using this part of a light fixture, which is very old.




in this picture you can see the lamp I will be using, this lamp is all crystal.  On the top of the lamp you will see the old lamp fixture which is photographed above which I spray painted blue.  I also spray painted the base of the lamp blue.




This is the bottom of the first light fixture I showed you I painted the base blue for the ocean floor.  I installed it on top of the old light fixture, you can see the bar with the threaded end on top.



After bolting down all the pieces I started adding my decorations.  In this photo you can see the manatee and his baby.  I added some fake leaves, shells, pieces of shells, flowers.  I added anything that would look like the ocean floor.



This is another view of the inside.  Also you can see something on the right side, this piece was the base to a solar light it looks good in the ocean scenery.



You can see the solar piece better, I turned it upside down and added flowers.



This is another view of the inside.



I tried to take as many photos of the inside.



This is what it looked like before I put on the glass top.



This is with the glass installed on top, I also put some shells around the outside and leaves.  On the very top is the solar light.



 

 

 

This is the manatee inside the glass.


The solar light I installed changes color, if you look on top you will see the red color.



This is another picture with a different color coming out of the solar light.



In this picture you can see one of the shells I installed on this item.



This is what the crystal light looked like before I took it apart.  I hope this gave you some good ideas.  At night it looks beautiful under the sea with the manatees.



No comments:

Post a Comment