Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thomas the Train turned solar.

 
This is one of the lamps that I will be using some parts from for this project.
 
 

This is another lamp I will be using parts from.



This is what the finished project looks like.  On the bottom I used the scalloped looking item off  the bottom of one of the lamps.  On top of that I used a part from the lamp located above.  I then installed Thomas the train which was a lamp in the past.  On top of that I installed a solar light top.


 


This is a close up of the top of this project.




This is the middle of this project.  Which I put on two pictures one on the back and one on the front of Thomas the Train.



This is a close up of the bottom.



This is another view of this project.




This is what it looks like from the front.



This is what the Thomas the Train use to be, a lamp.


This is a picture of what it looked like when I painted all the pieces that I put together from the different lamps.  I wanted to match it all with the train.  If you noticed in the pictures above I added some red detail in different areas so it would match with the train.



No comments:

Post a Comment