Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beautiful older lamp with multi color solar light

 

For this project I used this old lamp.




I also used this light fixture.



I decided to change the globe to the one in this picture.  It has etching around it which I like.  I didn't use the round mirror for this project.



In this picture you can see the large lamp on the bottom.  Attached to the top of that was another piece from another lamp fixture which is the white piece.  On top of that I installed the cage from the other light fixture.  Then I installed the silver piece which the water globe gets glued down to.



After installing the etched globe and putting the top back on I installed a solar light top.  This solar light changes colors from green to blue to red.  In this picture you can see the green color.



In this picture you can see the blue color light.



This is a close up of the bottom.


 
This is a close up of the top.  You can't see it in this picture but because of the etched glass in the globe it puts off this beautiful design around the areas around it when it lights up.  I also added some fake flowers and red and white beads.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment