Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A new project Disneys Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet project

 
In this photo you can see a bag of aquarium gravel which I will be using for this project for color.
 
 


This is one of the pieces I will be using for this project.  This is a holder for a candle which would hang outside.  I took out all the hanging mechanisms, which makes it look more like a display unit for anything.



 
 
This is another item I'm using for this project.  As you can see it has a square shape top on it.  I'm not sure what this was used for in the past, I purchased this piece at a garage sale figuring I could use it in the future for one of my projects.




 
In this picture I hot glued the base of the candle holder to the top of this item, which left me with a hole in the center.



 
This is what the piece looked like after I put a coat of exterior black spray paint on it and added some color to different areas to give it a new look.  I painted blue, green, and pink on it.

 

 
This is one of the mirror disks which I used to cover up the hole in the top.  I hot glued it down.
 
 
I used the colored gravel which I glued around the base to give it color.
 


I took a statue which came from a garage sale of Winnie the pooh, piglet and Tigger, all of them are around a tree.  I bought this statue a while ago and thought it would look nice with this project. 
 




 
This is a bag of oval shape decorative pebble type items which I purchased from Michaels craft store.  I'm going to use these for decorating around the project.  As you can see in the photo before this one.  I just started adding them.  They were hot glued on,



 
This is what it looked like with the green decorative pieces on it.




This is what the project looks like finished, you can see I added on the top of it the top of a solar light.  This was one of the cheaper solar lights I purchased from Walmart. 

 




This is a close up of the top of this item, this makes a nice night light for a childs room or a nice addition to your porch or garden area.  Just make sure it receives enough sun rays during the day so it will light at night.  I hope you enjoyed this project!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment